*NEW* Combine Orders for Shipping button at Checkout
Our website has a new button to click allowing you to ‘combine orders’ for the purpose of only having to pay one postage cost during a release. Yay! This feature is available on the checkout page when you have an existing order/s still ‘processing’, and those order/s have not yet been posted out to you. Once your order is marked as ‘Shipped’ by Quetzy the option is automatically removed from your checkout options and will no longer be available.
This button is pure gold and will be a game changer for us. Here are the complete conditions and requirements:
- If you have one (or many) orders that have not yet been marked complete and posted off to you, your existing prior order number/s will be available to select and ‘combine’ on the bottom of the checkout page prior to the payment section.
- Once a previous order is selected for combining, the current order postage item cost will automatically be removed from your order summary before payment is processed. This means you will only pay one single postage cost if you make 1, 2 , 3 or even 5 separate orders during the release.
- You must always be checking out as a registered Quetzy.com.au user, AND be logged in to your account to see your existing orders to combine, (this is the only way our system knows what you are able to combine with).
- Customers who CHECKOUT AS A GUEST WITHOUT A QUETZY ACCOUNT will not be able to return later and use the ‘combine orders for shipping’ feature. We highly recommend creating an account any time you buy one of our handmade designs from our site. There is even a checkbox on the checkout page to make the account creating process seemless for you. Creating an account also allows you to log in any time and view your previous orders, and download your pdf invoices from your ‘My Account’ –> ‘Orders’ page. Pretty neat!
- You must ALWAYS be checking out from the “CHECKOUT” page otherwise you will not see the combine orders for shipping button. If you use any of the ‘Express’ payment options located on an individual product page, our system WILL NOT offer you the choice to combine orders.
This will remove the stress that many people find when they suddenly realise they want to snaffle up another brooch after their initial order is placed. Please do not email to ask us to combine your orders any more as everything is now automatic for you. Hooray! With this in mind, please note that we will be unable to monitor or refund additional shipping of combined orders for customers who do not use the new combined order checkout function. Thank you for your understanding.
*NEW* Route Shipping Protection
We now offer Route Shipping Protection as a service to secure your order shipment and resolve issues related to order delivery fulfilment. Route is a independent third party service provider offered to you, our customer, through our e-commerce shopping service. All order shipment claims and issues are handled directly by you through the Route Protection service portal. Once you elect to purchase and protect your shipments under the Route Policy, you will receive a web link to file such notices of loss and/or track such shipment claims should the need arise.
You must select “Route Shipping Protection” during the checkout process if you want your order protected for transit loss, damage or theft. Be aware, If you deselect the Shipping Protection toggle during your check-out process (removing the shipping protection cost), you will not be covered for lost, damaged, or stolen order items during shipping transit. Full details regarding Route Shipping Protection here.
Orders for ‘Currently Assembled’ Items
During a themed design release our workload is very high and with a LOT of manual processing and handling needed. We like to ensure each order is processed and wrapped with attention to detail that will make you smile. If we have specified that the release is for ‘currently made up’ brooch items, please allow up to 10 business days for your order to be processed and dispatched. Postage delivery time will be in addition.
We live in an area which is located outside the guaranteed metro Express Post delivery time schedule. Please allow for this if you choose Express Post delivery for your order.
Orders for ‘Pre-Order’ Items
Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for us to make, package and ship your pre-ordered brooch/es. Orders will be completed and posted in the order which they were received. They will be sent via Australia Post using the timed delivery method you purchased at the time of making your order.
We cannot start assembly until we have posted out all ‘assembled’ in-stock orders, this could take up to 10 days before we start making pre-orders during a themed release. After this time, you will need to allow up to eight (8) weeks for us to make your brooch. Your complete order will then be posted.
If you would like to ensure you receive your ‘in stock‘ items before your pre-order items, please create two separate orders with individual shipping costs selected and paid.
To make your experience as stress free as possible we do not recommend using ‘Windows Edge’ to browse our site. This browser is not yet fully compliant for many ecommerce websites and it is common for ‘Edge’ to have issues that may not seem apparent at first.
This may change, but at this time we suggest one of the more common and robust browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Explorer.